Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Has anybody seen Zong’s new year message?  It's hard to miss for like it's there on all channels all the time.  Strangely though, I have been trying to locate that video on Internet but haven’t been successful.  That’s the best message I could pass on this new year.  I’ll try to find that and update the post soon.

Until then, here is something to greet you all.

Seasons greetings and a very happy new year.  I hope this year be better for us and our country in all aspects than all our previous years combined.

Tada.

P.S. I know some of my friends don't believe in new year resolutions but mine is to be more organized in life this year, like planning things properly, going to bed early and starting the day earlier.  It’s 3 am at the moment and I have an early morning meeting tomorrow so you can guess how spot on I am with my ambitions already.

6 comments:

  1. hahahah guess this year's resolution will only be just marked up on the blog and never actually implemented :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time,one step at a time!
    Good luck! Resolution !
    Have a Healthy New Year 1430/2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, there's not much to celebrate about the New Year. Maybe, it's the whole Muharram thing - I don't know - but even without it ... the situation in Gaza, the present situation of Pakistan ... what's to be happy about. There's no signs of an of it ending anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @All: Thanks for the wishes.
    @Razz: Yes, it's sad. You are doing a good job with the awareness with your blog, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :P well its 12:31 a.m. right now.... and i see some one online and not in any mood to sleep. :P

    DUDE... IT"S NOT EVEN A MONTH AND YOU ARE BREAKING IT ALREADY :P

    ReplyDelete

Wanna say something? Say it out loud.