Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random Stuff

A friend directed me to this awesome website recently, where you share with the world how f***ed up your life really is and people agree with you and/or tell you that you deserved it.  Listed below are some random stories:

Today, I thought it would be funny to fart in my roommates mouth while he was asleep. I walked over to him and pulled my pyjamas down and let loose. To my surprise it was a very wet one and I accidently took a dump on his face, he woke up and beat me until I was bleeding. FML
Today, I was walking when a man pointed a camera at me, so I decided to be bitchy about it and say "Did I say you could take a picture?" and he replied with, "No, but can you get the fuck out of the way so I can take one of my wife and kids." I turn around, and they were right behind me. FML
Today, as I was watching a DVD, I noticed a spider crawling on my crotch area. So, I panicked and smashed the spider, smashing my nuts in the process. FML
Today, I woke up and realized how stupid my name MSA Khan is. FML

These aren’t the best ones, there are just so many, it’s really hard to pick your favorites.  And the last one is made up but it’s still pretty funny.  Sorry, MSA Khan.

Speaking of funny stuff, Five Rupees have a post about how PPP supports nepotism within their ranks.  The post is really serious and there is nothing new in that.  The comments section is where it gets interesting and when people start comparing MQM and PPP:

The MQM is also an incredibly decentralized party, in its day-to-day operations. It's sort of run like a large firm that way, as opposed to the PPP, which is run like a large farm.

People familiar with Pakistani political scene can easily make out what it means.  Yawar further goes on to post random funny facts about Altaf Hussain in the comments section of the same post.  Some of them are listed below:

The saddest moment for a child is not when he learns Santa Claus isn't real, it's when he learns Altaf Hussain is.
Altaf Hussain once visited The Virgin Islands, they are now known as The Islands.
Altaf Hussain was created in a secret Pakistani laboratory, and was supposed to be raised as a caged experiment. Nobody knows what happened next, but there are now no scientists in Pakistan.
Altaf Hussain doesn't sleep. He waits.
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Altaf Hussain has allowed to live.
Altaf Hussain is the only one who can "try this at home".

It makes you wonder, doesn’t it. 

Speaking of that, I am also wondering what in the blue hell Kash Hussain was thinking designing stuff like this for Pakistani males.  I don’t know who Kash Hussain is, I only stumbled upon his work because I stalk this fashion photographer on flickr, but assuming he is a dress designer, I totally agree with the first comment on the photo “without doubt the most ridiculous piece of clothing ever seen on a human being”.  Where (in Pakistan) and why (in all their sanity) on earth he thinks someone is gonna wear this is beyond me.

Speaking of Pakistan, Google has put up the digital maps for all major Pakistani cities online, which is accessible on GPS enabled cell phones using the Google maps mobile application.  These maps were created by us Paksitanis using Google’s mapmaker tool and Karachi is mapped to the little tid-bits.  It’s an awesome must try thing for people that have advance cell phones.

Tada.

4 comments:

  1. LOL @ the Santa clause comment :)

    Google maps seem promising. Although it is going to take a long time for address search to return useful results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From FMYLife:

    Today, I brought some cupcakes to my class for my birthday, like all the cool kids do. When it came time to sing happy birthday, the entire class said "happy birthday to" then forgot my name. Except my teacher. She said Steve. My name's Jeff. FML

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY:@ cut the MSAKHAN :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. lololololol.

    I'm sorry but this is just snaaaaaaaazy. I love it. This time, I really do.

    lolololol.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna say something? Say it out loud.